Friday, February 12, 2010

My sweet crazy boys ;-)


Steve was here visiting with us for four days a few weeks ago from Alaska, or as any of you know, Steve would say from "the Alaska". It was good to have him home and laugh at his antics. He's always a lot of fun!!

I'm now sitting here waiting for Derek to get here from Idaho. It's past midnight and it shouldn't be much longer till we hear him unlocking the door.

How lucky I am to see both my guys that live so far away within a few weeks. Both visits are short, but so much better than nothing! The only trouble is, the time goes much to fast when they are here. Sometimes wouldn't it be nice if we could slow time down just a bit!?

6 comments:

  1. It will be a nice weekend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love time to slow down a bit! Have a fun visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Can't wait to see Derek. I wish we could have seen more of Stevie Poo too. Love those two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have them both come home for a bit! My mom said she cries for days when each one of us moves away...so with 12 she has spent many days crying! Your such a wonderful MOM! Your kids are lucky!
    If you figure out how to slow down time...let me know! I need at least 48 hours in one day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bear... good picture.:)

    ReplyDelete