Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do You Have "IT"?

A bunch of us went to the Elsinore tonight to watch a silent movie called "IT". It was filmed in 1927, it was so fun!! Clara Bow was the lead and lead she did....she was so cute, and those eyes!! Gary Cooper played the newspaper reporter (Ardith noticed this right off, way to go Ardith!). Gary Cooper wasn't even in the credits, I guess he was to new to Hollywood. There was a gentleman who played the organ through out the movie, he did a wonderful job. We were all leaving when he began playing "Phantom of the Opera". Who can leave and not listen to this!!! I for one cannot! We all sat down again and enjoyed this.....what a great end to a great night!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I loved it! What a fun night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that all of you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a super duper time! It was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT night!!!
    I sent you a invite to my blog. All you have to do is accept it and you are ready to go. Love getting to know you and your family. You have such a FUN family. Derek is so a JOY to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought that was an adorable movie. I'm a new silent film fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we had a place to go and watch old movies...what a blast! And yes! I would have sat down as well...embrace every minute!

    ReplyDelete